Why is Clickfunnels so great and why should you consider it?
- The reason I like Clickfunnels is it was designed by awesome internet marketers for internet marketers (very important)
- They have fast and excellent support (tutorials and help docs for nearly any question you could come up with)
- Integrates with dang near anything (autoresponders, payment processors, etc.)
- Cloud-based – no paying for hosting
- Drag and drop easy-to-use interface
- Allows you to design entire marketing funnels
- Also comes with a built-in membership functionality
- And they also have a very generous referral program
Webinars are one of the powerful ways to generate sales as an online marketer. The different between webinars and other forms of selling products online is the personal one-on-one connection and rapport that you’re building from being live (or a live simulation AKA evergreen webinars) and it definitely translates in the conversion rates.
Typically, on average, webinars can convert 10X higher than just regular cold traffic sent to an offer and another benefit of live calls and webinars is that you can command and charge higher prices for products and services.
The only downside to webinars up until this point is that marketers have been limited by the thin selection of solutions available, most of which don’t really do a great job of integrating with other platforms, don’t have very many features, and oftentimes tend to crash or be a bit buggy.
But the thing is, getting a high quality, well-researched article written ain’t that cheap. It’s definitely worth it, but it ain’t cheap, if you’re looking to build a huge site of high quality articles.
So, that’s when I stumbled upon Article Forge. I LOVE this tool. While it’s not going to produce expert level content, what makes it unique from other article spinners is that it actually GENERATES unique content from scratch (at the push of a button).
This is incredible.
You can even have it setup to automatically post to as many different blogs and websites as you want, which saves you additional time.
In the video above I show you how I have been using it, and that strategy alone, even with zero links pointing to my site is getting me loads of free organic traffic for the long tail keywords I’m going after.